Taking care of your lawn is a difficult and tedious task, specifically as it necessitates mowing, fertilizing, trimming, curing, and more. If left alone, your lawn can get dry and die. Having to deal with these things, is time consuming and stressful especially when you know little about caring for your lawn. Your best option is to let your lawn be handled by a professional lawn care company. The big question is, how are you going to choose the best lawn service? And what are the facts you need to consider before choosing one? Here are some pointers and facts to help you in your search.
- Make a decision on what type of service you need. Most services provide mowing, fertilizing, aerating, weed control, pest control, and shrub and tree maintenance.
- Look for a reliable lawn care company via internet. Ask about their cleaning methods and philosophy. Are they using effective fertilizers that are long-acting? Do they examine your soil first before recommending a customized lawn program?
- One way of finding a reliable company is by talking to your relatives, friends and neighbours who are using these services. It can be a good way in determining which lawn services operate within your area.
- Request a free estimate and lawn inspection so you can have an idea of how much it costs to hire a lawn care company.
- Inquire what services and prices are included in your chosen package. There are companies that require a one year contract. Have a clear-cut understanding of what the contract consists of. In case of customer complaint, will there be a charge if the lawn care company repeats the process. Inquire if there is a refund if you find their service unsatisfactory.
- Determine where you can save money. Paying an annual fee is more preferable and convenient on your part than paying every treatment.
- Make sure the lawn care company is licensed and registered to apply lawn care products required and mandated by your state.
- Ask about the reputation of their team. What are the qualifications and skills of those individuals that will be taking care of your premises? Ask for their personal information sheet as your reference.
- See to it that you discuss the price or charge for their services. What is their stand in case of unexpected accidents, who will be charged for it? Try to compare prices and services from several companies. Hire a company that offers cost-effective solutions and services. Select the service company that suits your spending budget and sees to it that no matter how much you pay them, they will professionally execute their jobs and leave excellent cleaning results.
Contact Grasshopper Lawns today to get a free quote!