Grasshopper Lawns has immediate openings for Lawn Care Technicians! We have been in business for 56 years and as we continue to expand our lawn care division, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team! A lush, healthy lawn adds beauty to a community, value to a home or business, and benefits the environment. Healthy lawns don’t just happen. They require knowledge, care, and attention. They are best brought to life and nurtured by lawn care technicians. These knowledgeable stewards of the environment help lawns flourish in residential and corporate settings. Becoming a lawn care technician is an excellent career choice for those who enjoy working independently outdoors in varying weather conditions, like establishing the pace of their work, seeing the results of their efforts, and embrace the opportunity to interface with customers.Take advantage of a $600.00 sign on bonus!
- Job responsibilities as a Lawn Care Technician include:
- Measuring and mixing lawn care products and material
- Applying granular and liquid fertilizers, weed control and insect control products to residential and commercial lawns
- Operate lawn care equipment for turf aeration, etc…
- Responsible for completing daily work orders and maintaining organized application records
- Lawn analysis including identifying weeds and grass varieties
- Be responsive to customers and eager to learn
Prior lawn care experience with a commercial or residential company is preferred but not needed. Valid driver’s license and drug testing required for employment. Compensation packages range from $13.00 – $30.00 per hour. There is also a $600.00 sign-on bonus!
Grasshopper Lawns offers health and dental care benefits, retirement plans, uniforms, paid time off and is committed to employee recognition! Applications can be found and submitted on our website https://grasshopperlawns.com/employment-ppc OR call Brian Phillips at (570) 542-5330.